General Terms of Delivery
Last updated: 23.12.2022
1. Your purchased products are delivered through:
own transportation means
third party delivery service
2. Delivery is made to the customer’s stated address within the Republic of Romania and it is paid by the customer unless stated otherwise on the website.
2.1 The delivery cost is calculated upon checkout.
3. Prior to shipping, the Seller may contacts the Customer via the provided phone number if any additional clarifications about the order and/or delivery are needed.
4. The Merchant is not responsible for failure to fulfill the order in cases where the User has provided false, incomplete and/or inaccurate personal data, including when he has provided an incomplete, inaccurate or fictitious address or phone number.
6. The merchant processes orders within 2 working days of placing the order. Delivery is usually made within 7 working days unless stated otherwise in the product page.
7. The ordered goods are delivered after a signature is given by the recipient. Larger parcels are delivered to the entrance of the building.
8. The consumer is obliged to inspect the parcels at the time of its delivery and to notify immediately any discrepancies, shortages and damages. If the consumer does not do this, it is assumed that the delivery is accepted without objection.
9. The merchant reserves the right to change the available delivery and payment methods and/or their conditions at any time by publishing the available delivery and payment methods on the website without notice.